Friday, 7 October 2011

Photo Diary Part 1

In my last post, I was telling you that I have been asked to participate in a 'Bead Soup'. For that I have received four strings of beads and by adding my own beads, I have created some pieces of jewelry that I would love to share with you! Next week, the pieces will be send off to the magazine and hopefully they will like it enough to publish it! Wish me luck and I hope you like my creations! ©


These are the beads I have received: 6mm round Aventurine, small brown Goldstone nuggets, Shiva shell coins and long Rose Quartz chips.
Together with my own beads, I have made this necklace:
 


 
Keep an eye out for the matching pair of earrings that will be posted in the second part of the photo-diary tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I hope you win your contest.

    ReplyDelete