Sunday, 20 November 2011

The Big Event

As promised a little message with some more information about the event where I will be selling my jewelry next. On December 30, there will be an acoustic evening at the Royal Oak in Amblecote, Stourbridge where various artists will perform in order to raise as much money as possible for Cancer Research UK. To attend this event, £2 entry fee will be asked. This money will completely go towards the charity! :)

Prickly Promotions, who organize this event, have planned a mini-fair outside at the car park of the venue where you will find me and many other great people selling their products! Because I reallt believe in Cancer Research UK and I thinks it's amazing that this event is going to take place, I am going to donate 5% of my sellings that day to Cancer Research UK! So if you are in the area, please drop by and check everything out!  ©





No comments:

Post a Comment