Friday, 11 November 2011

Jewelry by Annemieke for Cancer Research UK!!

Hello to all my dear blog readers!

This morning I have some exciting news to share with you! I have just been asked if I would like to sell my products at a Cancer Research UK charity event on the 30th of December! I am so excited about this, especially because it would be such an honor to sell my jewelry for such a great project! Don't get too excited though because I need to see if I can get to the event as I am unfortunately relying on public transport, but I am staying positive!

I will keep you posted and will let all of you know where the event will be held soon so you can come and see things for yourself! As for my previous posts about the beading magazine, I have just received word that the magazine is being printed as we speak so hopefully I will get it soon so I can check whether my jewelry made it in the magazine! ©

1 comment: