Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month already since my last post! Things have been incredibly hectic around here, of course there were the holidays, spending a lovely Christmas in the Netherlands and New Year back in the UK, but lets not forget all the preparations for the charity event I went to on December 30th!


I posted that event a while back, after being asked to sell my jewelry for Cancer Research UK. Well, I must say I had a very good time! Lots of really nice acoustic music and a few people dropping by and buying some of my pieces, what more do you want?! :) Absolutely enjoyed myself!


So now it's 2012 and new jewelry needs to be designed again! So I just found a beading contest I'm going to enter and I am full of new ideas, so keep an eye on the blog because I will be posting new pieces soon!


Happy New Year to all my lovely blogreaders!! ©

No comments:

Post a Comment