Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Portfolio Update

So it's been a couple of years since I started this blog to share my handmade jewelry with all of you and to see whether you would like it or not :) So far, I have been enjoying this very much, I do however have the idea that my photo's are up for a makeover. Nothing big, but I have noticed that my photo skills have grown a bit so I thought I'd put it on here!

That's basically what I'm up to at the moment, but not to worry, after that it will be back to the designing and more jewelry pieces will definitely follow! I promise I will keep you posted and keep an eye out for the new pictures that I will post on here shortly! Also, if I can find a place to online store my portfolio, I will put that on here as well so you can see it :) ©

No comments:

Post a Comment