Friday, 17 February 2012

New logo and blog design!

Hello to all my blogreaders!

As some of you may have noticed when visiting my blog, things have changed a bit! For a while I had been thinking about creating my own logo. Especially since the previous lay-out of the blog was based on a Blogger template. So yes, I wanted something that is completely created by myself and this is the result!

The reason why the blog looks the way it does, is that I wanted to create a style that shows handwriting, as all the messages posted on here are handwritten messages like in a diary if you will, so I thought the handwriting font would make it look a bit more personal.

I hope you will enjoy it and that you keep visiting my blog for jewelry updates and other fun stuff going on in my little life and feel free to place comments if you have tips or things that I could do better or just to let me know who you are! :-) I'll keep you updated as much as I can!

A lovely weekend to all of you! ©

1 comment:

  1. the handwriting font makes it hard to read

    ReplyDelete