Sunday, 19 February 2012

One of my big inspirations: Swarovski

I have decided to dedicate a blogpost to one of my biggest inspirations, Swarovski. This spring, they have come up with a stunning collection. This is of course nothing new, but there are a couple of items that I fell in love with straight away! As a jewelry designer and someone looking up to the beauty of big brand Swarovski, just have to share this with you! ©



This necklace is the first item I would like to share with you. It's made with satin ribbon in a romantic vintage pink color, combined with crystal in pastel shades. A true beauty if you ask me! What I love most about this necklace is that it's elegant and sophisticated, but also the wide range of colors used. I must also admit that a rainbow sequence always works well with me J


After sharing the necklace, I really can't not share the bracelet that makes this jewelry set complete. I always love seeing a bracelet with ribbon, that opens up with a clasp. Ribbon incorporated in jewelry is nice, however it does not work well as a means of closing a bracelet, since it is such soft and smooth material which wouldn't easily hold a knot. Especially satin. But this set definitely thought of everything and is vintage as well as modern. Great addition!


The next item I would like to share with you, also part of the Swarovski Spring 2012 collection, is this beautiful pendant in clear and purple colors, strung on a Rhodium-plated chain. A large clear crystal forms the main part of this pendant, which is set in a beautifully crafted mix of clear and purple color crystal Pointiage. This piece is absolutely eye-catching and inspired by all the wonderful things nature has to offer. Gorgeous!


Finally, a pair of earrings to match the pendant shown above. Aren't they absolutely perfect? Again, Rhodium-plated metal, topped off with a version of the pendant. I think this is a truly inspiring set and very classy.

So these are the four items of the Swarovski Spring 2012 Collection that I wanted to share with you. I hope you are feeling just as inspired as I do when seeing these and in case you would like to read more about these items or if you want to view the entire collection, visit:
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/91215/promotion/The_Spring_collection.html?origin=product_detail 

All photos used in this post are from the official Swarovski website.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, die eerste twee zijn supermooi!! Zo mooie kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this, it's just.. breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A women rolex watches is a welcome accessory to almost any outfit, and is more easily transferrable cheap christmas gifts than some other handbags. This makes it a better investment than your cheap omega watches, because it is interchangeable with casual jeans and the fanciest of louis vuitton wallets dresses. Especially if you happen to have a black hermes bag outlet that is not too large, this type of bag can be so versatile coco chanel online and you will get the most mileage out of this bag.

    ReplyDelete