Sunday, 7 October 2012

A new collection is born!

Well, the start of a new collection rather, as I have been designing some pieces for Spring/Summer 2013 today! I am so excited to share the first two items with you on this lovely Sunday! 

The first piece I would like to share with you is a necklace. I have started off a bit safe by using colors I love to work with: Emerald, Grayed Jade and African Violet. These colors look absolutely amazing together and fit a variety of outfits. For the main part in the new collection, I have chosen to work with metal rings. By having one key element, the collection becomes a whole rather than a mix of loose items.

The main elements of the necklace consist of Malachite semi-precious beads, combined with Jade, Amethyst and Fluorite. Next to the stone beads, I have used a variety of Tibetan Silver elements to finish things off. I hope you like the outcome!


  


   


The second jewelry item I have created today was made in order to match the first one, as I like designing jewelry sets. In order to prevent overdoing things, I have created a simple pair of earrings. Please note that these do not have to be worn with the necklace.


                             


So that's it, the first new pieces are out there! I hope you like what you see so far. I promise you that more will be coming up soon and to give you a little heads-up: The next colors I will be showing are Monaco Blue and Lemon Zest so keep an eye out for that! ©

No comments:

Post a Comment