Monday, 8 October 2012

Longing for Egyptian sands

A new day with new jewelry. In my last post I gave all of you a little sneak preview of what my next jewelry plans were. This time I went a bit outside of my own box and decided to create a piece with golden elements, a color I myself do not really wear. 

For the next two items, I have used the colors Monaco Blue and Lemon Zest as the base of my inspiration. By combining the yellow of the gold with dark blue, a royal combination comes to my mind that takes me back to tales and stories about Egyptian Farao's. With it's deep blue waters and golden deserts, I think this jewelry fits the Middle East very well. See for yourself and let me know what you think! ©


  


     

 

Both the bracelet and the earrings are made with large Blue Stripe Agate semi-precious stones, combined with dark blue glass pearls and golden color metal elements. These items will soon be added to the Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous pieces! The use of agate and gold is brilliant. Thanks for sharing and for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete