Saturday, 15 December 2012

Christmas Fair and News

My dear readers!
 
I has been over 2 months since my last post so I think it's time for an update! As you may have noticed, JbA hasn't done much online recently because unfortunately my old laptop decided to die.. It took me quite a while to get a new one, but now we are up and running again!

JbA might not have been online much, but we have definitely not been sitting still! On December 1st, JbA had a stall at the Brockmoor Community Centre in Brierly Hill (Dudley area). One of the ladies I met at previous events invited JbA to have a stall at their Christmas Fair in aid of Leukaemia Care UK and of course we could not say no to that! It ended up only to be for a couple of hours, but we had a great time!

You might have already seen the pictures on the JbA Facebook site, but for those who have missed it, here are some shots taken during the Christmas Fair:



 
 
 
 
I hope these pictures can give you a little bit of an idea of what are little stall looked like!
 
Other than the fair, I am very busy designing new items for Spring 2013 of which I gave you a little preview in my earlier posts. Hopefully I will be able to finish some items tomorrow and of course they will be on the blog soon after that! In the meantime please keep an eye on the blog! ©


No comments:

Post a Comment